Let me talk about this really cute lil number I came across today. The Happiness Planner!
Instead of focusing on just dates and productivity like other diaries, this one puts your happiness first! With that in mind, it helps you apply all the things you need to remain happy…self-awareness, gratitude and more.
Sometimes I think happiness is something that we need to work at each day. People often ask me how I remain positive and it can be really difficult, I have to make myself positive some days. It’s not like happiness is this state that you just wake up in EVERY day (I mean some days, obviously yes).
Each planner encourages you to:
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Start each day with an inspiring thought.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
- End each day with gratitude
You can buy them from the website for £25 and I think I’ll be getting them in all of the shades! They also do really cute free printables, which am def going to be using.
What do you think of the planner? Will you be buying one? Which shade do you love?
Sarah Betty xx
Say hello to me on: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube