Glittering apples, disco balls and more await you….
What I wore: purple trousers – Gap | Grey jacket – ASOS | Patent black shoes – New Look | Jewellery – Wonsuponatime
I love technology and being a blogger, it’s very important for my lifestyle. So being invited to learn how the new Huawei Ascend P6 (said Hoo wah way, not who a we, like I pronounced!) phone works was a great opportunity.
I got the pleasure of sampling the W Rock Tea – British Afternoon Tea with a Rock ‘N’ Roll twist. It was so yummy! Served on vinyl-shaped cake holders, it consisted of Victoria Sponge with Marzipan, Chocolate Pudding which was hazelnut crunch and chocolate mousse, Cherry Bomb, scones and lovely sandwiches.
More about the phone:
- It’s great for editing pictures, with an Instagram style application on there
- It’s super light and thin (120 grams in weight and 6.1mm thick)
- You won’t need a tablet, with the 4.7 inch screen
- The main camera is 8 mega pixel (and it really does take good pictures)
- You can get it from just £21 a month from from CarphoneWarehouse, O2 and Talk Talk.
The lovely Charlotte from What Mother Made was also on hand to fix and customise our clothes. She kindly offered to re-seam my whole jacket’s interior with a new pattern, so I will be blogging about that shortly. I always get so jealous of people who can do things like that.
Have you used this phone? What did you think?