- To try and make Wonsuponatime a success. It’s nearly four months old now and I’d love for 2013 for it to be even bigger. It’s so much fun to write the stories and make/buy jewellery and I aim to try and make it as big as possible!
- To get into writing for magazines again. I used to do this for a living, and since I went into social media, all my writing was for online, so it would be lovely to see my words in print.
- Post more outfit posts. Since my lens broke, I have not been able to do this and it’s one of the most enjoyable things about blogging.
- To finish my novel. I got 15,000 words into before launching Wonsuponatime, and now I will have more time to write it, as it can become a hobby once again!
- To travel to two new countries I have never been to before. This is really important, as I love to discover the shops and designers in new countries!
- To try and be more patient. I ask a lot of myself, and probably a lot of life/people too, so I need to be more patient and take things day by day.
- To try and attend as many events as possible, to make new contacts/friends and people in general!
- To do some volunteering and try and help others less fortunate than myself. I think it’s really important to do this and I try to do something every year. I want to do something with people face to face, to make a direct difference.
Has 2012 been good to you? Have you made any new year’s resolutions yet?
Sarah Betty xx