Dare to bare this season …?
Oh la la: Franziska Knuppe arrives to the Lena Hoschek Show working a French look, during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Grunge chic: Model, Daisy Lowe poses at the Hippodrome Casino Launch Party – loving the white simplicity with the maxi skirt
Monochrome: Jessica Stam works a monochrome look at the 5th Annual Vevue Clicquot Polo
Tight fit: Kristen Stewart goes for form and function with a tighter crop, during Comic-Con International 2012
Wear the trend
Crop tops are being seen everywhere this season and the celebs are surely loving them. They can be worn above, as quite a grungey statement, complete with maxi skirt, or make it more feminine with pastel colours. Here are some of my favourites:
1) Hand-painted galaxy crop top £25
2) Deathly Hallows crop top £21
3) Peter Pan collar lace crop top – £19 (was £29!)
4) Shredded Rolling Stones crop top £38
5) Soldier crop top by Illustrated People at Topshop – £15 (was £30!)
What do you think of this trend? Have you been wearing it this season?
Sarah Betty xx