In no particular order:
- Making an important decision this week that has really helped me to put clarity into things. Not to be too cryptic, but I’ll be able to share this with you soon.
- Discovering this wonderful article about just doing one thing at a time and doing it whole heartedly, instead of doing lots of things at the same time and becoming overwhelmed.
- Finally being able to read The Hunger Games trilogy – which are a set of very inspiring young adult novels. I really recommend reading them, and not just because of the hype. I love a good book – especially an addictive book. Have you read these?
- That I have a boyfriend who gives really good hugs. I needed a lot of them this week.
- Going out for drinks with a new friend from work and discovering how much we had in common. We giggled a lot! So nice getting to know new people.
- Having time to be creative. So much of the time I am working, or working on so many projects that time to write, or keep a journal is amazing.
- Having a good friend be on Twitter. She’s one of the funniest people I know.
Really trying to focus on the positive, as sometimes it’s so easy to slip into the negative and not see all the amazing things we have. I hope doing this blog post every week will help with this!
How are you all? Did you have a good week?
Sarah Betty x