In the mean time, I have ordered some Halo hair extensions (follow up post to come), just in time for Christmas and need some long hair style inspiration:
1) Mary Kate Olsen: I love this look on her and I think it’s a really timeless look. This might not be so easy to do with extensions though, especially as my hair is already lots of different lengths.
2) Ariel the little mermaid: Wasn’t she the original girl we all had style envy from? I know I did. Yes she was a cartoon character, but so was Prince Eric and you fancied him didn’t you?!
3) The top knot: Again, this might be difficult to do with extensions, but a girl can bloody well try, can’t she? I like this look, it is very relaxed and easy (within reason) and most important of all, universally stylish.
4) Nicole Richie: I seriously never used to find Nicole stylish and then BAM, she transformed. I love her hair dark and long, perhaps more than the blonde. This will be the easiest look to achieve methinks and curling the hair makes it blend more with my own.
5) Bridget Bardot: Man Bridget got it right in her hey day. This look is still so bang-on and I adore it. It’s relaxed – stylish and no effort. My kind of hair.
6) Taylor Swift: I want to point out right now, I am not a Swift fan. But I do really like her hair – it’s so pretty and I think after curling it, this would be rather achievable.
Have you tried extensions? And what about Halo extensions? Any advice is welcome…