One of my favourite things about winter is how different you can make an outfit look with the addition of some pretty gloves. I obviously also like the quirkier version:
1) ASOS Wool Fair Isle Fringed Mitten £12
2) Henry Holland zebra gloves £14
3) Knuckle tattoo convertible gloves from Etsy £17.93
4) Moschino Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend Crystal Gloves £82
The good ol’ jumper. This piece of clothing is a good ol’ staple in every fashionista’s wardrobe and if it has an animal on it? Then even better.
My Favourite: I really love the ASOS jumper, it has everything I love about an item of clothing should have, quirkiness and the fact you can wear it with lots of different things.
1) Topshop star jumper £46
2) H! by Henry Holland leopard jumper £40
3) Matalan reindeer jumper £16
4) ASOS jumper £35
Whether you have short, or long hair, a hat is a must-have for the colder months. There are so many styles out there that you will be spoilt for choice, but here are few I recommend:
My Favourite: the River Island one for sure. I adore the ears.
1) River Island black faux fur hat £18
2) Harrod’s cashmere and Swarovski hat £229
3) Miss Selfridge knitted grey turban £14
4) Oasis chunky oversized bobble hat £16
Starbuck’s Red Cups
Everyone looks forward to these beautiful little red cups as Christmas draws near and I am no exception. I really love the flavours and they do remind me so much of Christmas.